Thefreesoft.com respects the intellectual property rights of others. In accordance with the Digital Millennium Copyright Act of 1998, thefreesoft will respond expeditiously to claims of copyright infringement committed using the thefreesoft website (the “Site”) if such claims are reported to thefreesoft’s Designated Copyright Agent as described below.
If you are a copyright owner, authorized to act on behalf of one, or authorized to act under any exclusive right under copyright, please report alleged copyright infringements taking place on or through the Site by completing the following DMCA Notice of Alleged Infringement and delivering it to thefreesoft’s Designated Copyright Agent. Upon receipt of a notice as described below, thefreesoft will take whatever action it deems appropriate within its sole discretion, including removal of the allegedly infringing content from the Site.
If you believe that your intellectual property rights have been violated by thefreesoft, please provide the following information to the designated Copyright Agent listed below:
- A description of the copyrighted work or other intellectual property that you claim has been infringed;
- A description of where the material that you claim is infringing is located on the Site;
- An address, telephone number, and email address where we can contact you and, if different, an email address where the alleged infringing party, if not thefreesoft, can contact you;
- A statement that you have a good-faith belief that the use is not authorized by the copyright owner or other intellectual property rights owner, by its agent, or by law;
- A statement by you under penalty of perjury that the information in your notice is accurate and that you are the copyright or intellectual property owner or are authorized to act on the owner’s behalf;
- Your electronic or physical signature.
thefreesoft may request additional information before removing any allegedly infringing material.
We may revise this policy at any time, including by posting a new version at this website.